Social Media Manager
Overview – Another Way
Another Way is a charity founded by Amy Bray in 2019, when she was 16. We educate and influence those around us, inspiring all to live with kindness towards our planet.
Our social media manager plays a key role in motivating our network, spreading science-based information, practical suggestions for action and updates on our work.
The aim is to maximise our impact through our social media channels.
The success of their work will be measured by community growth through our channels, engagement levels and feedback from our network.
This position reports to the CEO.
- Define and implement an effective, state-of-the-art social media strategy
- Create a strategy for our existing and relevant new social media platforms
- Use each of Another Way’s social media platforms to maximise impact and reach
- Inform our existing community through social media
- Expand our community through social media
- Regular posts
- Create and post 3 posts a week and regular stories and reels
- Ensure messaging is consistent with the comms plan and relevant for our target audience
- Create innovative, science-based content with other members of the Another Way team
- Ensure that our external face is appealing, current and credible
- Monitoring and analytics
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of social media analytics
- Implement strategies to improve engagement in response to the results
- Strong personal commitment to the values and objectives of Another Way
- Demonstrable success managing social media accounts
- Knowledge, or willingness to learn, of environmental issues and solutions
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent communication abilities and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and to manage team members
- Photography experience
About the role
- 1 day per week, allocated flexibly
- £420 per month (£25,000 p.a. full time equivalent)
- Remote working
- You will be part of a dynamic, committed team making a measurable difference
Please apply with your CV/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th July.
Include “Social Media Manager” in the subject line and send it along with a maximum of 200 words on why you’d like to work with Another Way.
Another Way is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.