Power of Ten Assistant – Voluntary Role
Another Way is a charity founded by Amy Bray in 2019, when she was 16. We educate and influence those around us, inspiring all to live with kindness towards our planet.
A key part of Another Way’s work is with young people. We are preparing a library of “Power of Ten” resources for them:
- Providing science-based information on key issues
- Suggesting action they can take
- Giving practical “how-to” guides
This voluntary role is responsible for assisting the project manager in researching, organising and creating the Power of Ten resources, as well as providing social media content for the project.
Specifically this will involve:
- Data collection and data management
- Spreadsheet management
- Inputting info into templates
- Newsletter writing/ blog post writing
- Social media content creation from templates
- Assisting social media officer with various tasks including:
- Increasing followers
- Research info for content
- Research new partnerships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for Another Way’s values and objectives
- Software experience (design software, Office etc.)
- Creativity and enthusiasm for generating novel ideas in a start-up environment
About the role
- 1 day per week, allocated flexibly
- Remote working
- You will be part of a dynamic, committed team making a measurable difference
Please apply with your CV/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th July.
Include “Power of Ten Assistant” in the subject line and send it along with a maximum of 100 words on why you’d like to work with Another Way.
Another Way is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.
- slot gacorslot deposit dana 5000 terpercaya
- WA GB Official Pro WhatsApp GB
Apk Download Terbaru 2023 v9