Overview – Another Way
Another Way is a charity founded by Amy Bray in 2019, when she was 16. We educate and influence those around us, inspiring all to live with kindness towards our planet. We are youth-led with a multi-generational appeal.
We are scaling fast, particularly as the Power of 10 app grows, extending our community of young changemakers.
The Fundraising Officer is responsible for generating new funding partners, managing our various income sources and reporting – both to funders and management/ trustees.
This position reports to Amy, the founder.
- Further develop our fundraising strategy, including innovative fundraising channels and opportunities
- Implement the fundraising strategy, generating new funding partners and income sources
- Write fundraising proposals and applications
- Organise fundraising events and campaigns, in collaboration with our comms team
- Report internally and to existing funders
- Define effective KPIs to demonstrate our Theory of Change
- Monitor, analyse and report on the KPIs
- Your beliefs and passion align strongly with the vision and values of Another Way. You are energetic and flexible.
- You have successful fundraising experience in a small, growing charity.
- You are hands-on, solutions-oriented and apply great attention to detail.
- You are a team player who can work well independently.
- You are persuasive, an excellent communicator and have strong presentation skills.
About the role
- 5 days per week (can be applied flexibly)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus UK public holidays
- £28,000 salary p.a. full time equivalent
- Remote working, with a limited amount of travel
- You will be part of a dynamic, committed team making a measurable difference
- We welcome and prioritise applications from young people, people who have experienced socioeconomic disadvantage and those from global majority groups
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com stating “Application – Fundraising Officer” in the subject line of your email:
- Your CV
- A cover letter to Amy stating why you would like to work for Another Way and explaining your suitability for this role