Another Way is a Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) because we process personal information about you.
We may collect data from you because you contact us in relation to our charity, its work, an event we are running or to fake rolex datejust vs real make a donation. This may be through a third party such as People’s Fundraising if you give your consent to them for your information to be shared with us.
Information that we collect includes your name, title, date of birth, email and postal address. We may collect other information about you if you provide it in communications with us, or via People’s Fundraising. We will only use this as far as is necessary and reasonable for our purposes.
Another Way will use this information as follows
- To process any donations and claim Gift Aid where applicable.
- To provide information and feedback for an event organised by Another Way which you have agreed to take part in
- To provide information about Another Way news and events
- To provide information about any campaigns or projects which Another Way is running or supporting
- To process membership of Another Way
- To provide information, benefits and services related to membership
- To enable the functioning of the Power of Ten movement
- To comply with requirements imposed on Another Way by law
We will only use your information because we have a lawful legitimate interest in using your information for a particular purpose.
The data which we hold about you is held securely. We will hold your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is held and for legal reasons. From time to time we may review the data and erase data that is no longer needed.
You can ask us to delete or restrict the data we hold about you at any time. You may request access to the data we hold or request that we change the data. You can also object to us processing your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make any of these requests.
We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes, only where it is necessary for practical purposes such as collecting Gift Aid. We will never sell your data. If you make a donation via Peoples’ Fundraising, they will collect your data and share it quality with us to enable us to receive the donation and process any Gift Aid. Our website may have links to third party websites such as our partners. We do not have control over those websites and cannot be responsible for their privacy practices.
If a data breach occurs at any time, we will advise you within 72 hours in line with GDPR.